- Please register your online warranty within 10 days from the date of purchase or the warranty will be null and void.
- Kindly keep a copy of your Invoice / Purchase Receipt as proof of purchase.
- You will receive an Email Acknowledgment from us after you register your warranty online.
- Please keep a copy of the email and produce it together with your Invoice / Purchase Receipt when you need repair or service from us.
- If you do not have these 2 items, you will be charged according to the cost of repair / service.
Warranty’s Terms & Conditions:
FANCO FAN MARKETING warranty that if within the stated period of warranty from date of purchase this appliance is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty design, workmanship or materials and not for any other reason whatsoever, we undertake upon the following condition to repair, or at our option, replacements of defective parts or material on condition that : –
- The warranty period is the duration from the date of purchases. It is valid in Malaysia or the country of purchases only.
- The warranty card has to be fully completed with product description, date of purchase, customer particulars and acknowledgment by Authorized Dealer and mailed to FANCO FAN MARKETING otherwise it shall be deemed invalid.
- The warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and shall not be transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party. The warranty card along with the original purchases invoice must be presented to our service staff when requesting for repair/service.
- The warranty shall be immediately ceased and become void if the appliance is installed or sales rendered by an unauthorized contractor, sales agent and dealers.
- That if any time during the warranty period, any parts of this appliance is or are removed, altered, tampered, serial number defaced, adjusted, modified, dismantled, repaired or handled in any way whatsoever by any person not authorized by us, this warranty shall be immediately ceased to be valid.
- Our decisions on all questions relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or material shall be conclusive become the property of FANCO FAN MARKETING.
- Scratches, dents, cracks, power point and power plug are not covered under the warranty
- For repairs of appliances after the warranty period, the customer is still required to produce the warranty card attached together with original purchase invoice. A standard rate will be chargeable for all services provided which are determined by FANCO FAN MARKETING.
- Important Note: Original mounting bracket provided must be used for the installation. Usage of the third party mounting bracket may result in unsafe installation. As such, FANCO FAN MARKETING will not be responsible and this warranty shall be considered void.
- The terms & conditions of this warranty shall be exclusively written in this document. No other party except FANCO FAN MARKETING management shall have authority to vary the stated terms & conditions.
This warranty shall be subjected to the following limitations and exclusions: –
- Malfunctions, losses, defects, or damages resulting from acts of god, fore, civil unrest and or accidents
- Usage of wrong electrical supply/ voltage
- Usage not in accordance with the operation instruction booklets
- Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting, or stains
- Faulty installation or mishandling
- Installation above 10 feet high
- Obstruction caused to access electrical parts/ product
Kindly Note that the Malaysia Warranty covers:
- Three years warranty (Motor only)
- One year (other parts)
First 6 months – Free Transport & Labour Charges (from 2013)
Thereafter on-site charges apply for every service call as follows:
FANCO FAN MARKETING SDN BHD
No 45, Jalan Bukit Permai Utama 3,
Taman Bukit Permai 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: 603-42973775 Fax: 603-42973775